Thursday, April 5, 2007

Baby Shower! 3/25/2007

My sisters and mom had a great baby shower for me at my house. It was so nice to see everyone. Craig and I got so many great gifts, it really is starting to seem real. I have the baby clothes all washed and the crib ready, now I just need a baby. But he needs to stay cooking for another couple weeks until I finish my finals!

It was amazing how many pregnant friends we have or friends who have just had their children. Here is a picture of the girls who were pregnant at the shower. Since then 2 of them have had beautiful baby girls. Jill had Molly Amanda on March 28th and Gina had Nela Rachelle on April 2nd - I've seen Molly and she is beautiful, I'm going to see Nela on Friday and I'm sure she will be also!

(from left to right: Susan - dd 8/2007, me - dd 5/17/2007, Jill -3/28/2007, Gina 4/2/2007)



Thanks to everyone who came to the shower and gave us so many wonderful gifts.

No comments: