Sunday, March 4, 2007

Babys' Room




We started the babies room during Christmas break because we knew we wouldn't have time to work on it during the semester. We bought the rug first and then based the colors off of that.






This past week we got the crib - it is really hitting home now!

Here are some pictures of the room and me -

since a lot of you haven't seen me in a while. I'm 29.5 weeks!


He is moving like crazy - I just love it. I find my self watching my belly a lot. I'm still running 4-5 times a week - I'm a lot slower, but it feels great to still get out and run.


The baby shower is scheduled for March 25th. This month is going to be super busy, I have 3 classes a week - but the busier I am the more efficient I am :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog is such a great idea!! You look wonderful! Love the babies room, great colors. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. I know Aidan can't wait to see his Aunt Sue... he says your name all the time.