Sunday, March 4, 2007

Christmas 2006!

Craig and I drove everywhere for Christmas. We made the rounds to Vassar, Grayling, skied up at Shcuss Mountain (yes - I skied). We had a great Christmas with the family. Here are some of the outfits that Baby K got for Christmas - the KISS outfit is from Melissa and Chris Stroud -this is the outfit he's coming home from the hospital in!





I also got the little guy a onesie for when he's on the Harley.




For New Years Eve we hopped in the car and headed over to Chicago for a couple nights with Tracy, Sean and Aidan. Craig and I headed to the Museum of Natural Science - It was very cool. (Picture to be added).

Tracy was nice enough to make me fondue for the first time, I loved it!


We headed up to Antigo for a New Years Eve Wedding. Craigs' best friend in high school Travis got married on New Years Eve. We spent a couple nights with the Kjomes' - their house was outstanding and it was so relaxing to stay with them.

No comments: