Wednesday, May 16, 2007

11 Days old.

It's hard to believe that Diesel wasn't even supposed to be here until tomorrow. I'm so happy that he has been in our lives for 11 days already. Things have been going great. He is sleeping really well and eating even better. I'm sure that on Monday at his 2 week appointment he'll be a lot bigger.


(see how tiny i am, i must have a king size crib)




(I'm in the jungle, see there's even a lion looking at me)











Here are some more pictures. He had his first bath in the tub yesterday, before that he still had his umbilical cord so we gave him 2 sponge baths.



(here i am after my bath, see my hair looks like dads!)












Also on Sunday and Monday Gina came over to take his first pictures, I can't wait to see them I know they'll be awesome!



Dad didn't know mom took this picture, I think he thinks I'm going to steal his sheets.

No comments: