Wednesday, May 9, 2007

He's HERE!


Diesel Matthew Keighron
Born 05/05/2007
7:09pm
6lbs, 13oz.
20.5 inches



Well, I was right my water did break Saturday morning! Everything went really well, my contractions didn't start until about 11:00am, we stayed home until they were about 2-3 minutes apart. We headed to the hospital at around 2pm. We ended up having Diesel Matthew Keighron at 7:09pm. Everything was great, I feel that I was able to do whatever I wanted and this was so awesome. Craig was unbelievable, I was a little worried that he would be a smarta$$, but I tell you what he was awesome and I couldn't have done it without him.

We came home on Monday and everything has been outstanding. We feel so blessed to have Diesel in our lives. I stare at him all day.



He definitely looks like Craig - mostly his long toes and skinny calvles :)


He doesn't have my thumbs yet, but he may grow into them!

Thanks to everyone for the food, flowers, good wishes and blessings. Craig and I had to cancel the bbq we were going to have on Sunday, soon we'll reschedule so everyone can meet him.

1 comment:

Susan Keighron said...

This is his Grandma Carol and I'm posting as Sue, just want to say how beautiful/handsome he is. Can't wait to see him. I will be there next week.